How to Inject
– Wash and dry hands with soap and water.
– Clean the skin you plan to inject with an alcohol wipe.
– Remove the cap from the syringe.
– Use your dominant hand to hold the syringe like a dart, with the barrel between your fingers and your thumb.
– With your other hand pinch an area of skin between your fingers to create a lump.
– Quickly insert the needle straight into the pinched skin.
– Press the plunger down with your pointer finger until the syringe is empty. Keep The needle still while injecting.
– Pull out the needle at the same angle it went in.
6. Dispose and Refrigerate
– Dispose of the needle in a sharps box.
– Return any unused syringes to the refrigerator.
*Please call us at (920) 221-7738 if you have any questions*