At Wisconsin Institute of Plastic Surgery, breast revision is not just a correction; it’s a commitment to restoring confidence and addressing your evolving aesthetic needs. Dr. Sauerhammer and our dedicated Appleton and Green Bay staff understand the significance of revisiting your breast augmentation journey, ensuring comfort and support, and surpassing expectations throughout the process.
Dr. Sauerhammer, a board-certified plastic surgeon with nearly a decade of experience, brings a unique perspective to breast revision. As a young mother of two and a member of the Northeast Wisconsin community, she guides patients toward results that leave them wondering, “Why did I wait so long for this transformation?”
Benefits of Breast Revision
- Restore Fullness: Pregnancy and aging can lead to volume loss. Breast revision restores fullness, rejuvenating your appearance.
- Enhance Symmetry: Correcting significant asymmetry ensures aesthetic balance and harmony.
- Boost Confidence: Rediscover the ability to wear desired clothes, fill out a bra, and feel attractive in various outfits. Breast revision revitalizes your figure and self-image.
- Promote Comfort: Find comfort after breast cancer removal or issues with implants, ensuring not only aesthetic satisfaction but also physical well-being.
Is Breast Revision Right for You?
During your consultation, Dr. Sauerhammer takes the time to understand your unique goals, discuss concerns, and help you make informed decisions about breast revision. You may consider breast revision if:
- You desire adjustments to your previous breast augmentation.
- Changes in your breasts require restoration.
- Confidence in clothing choices, swimsuits, or undergarments needs to be improved.
- You seek improved symmetry.
For some patients, a breast lift may complement or replace breast revision, especially if significant sagging needs addressing. Dr. Sauerhammer tailors her recommendations to your individual needs and aspirations.
Recovery from Breast Revision
Dr. Sauerhammer conducts breast revision surgery under general anesthesia, ensuring your comfort throughout the procedure. Gentle and precise techniques minimize trauma, with the application of long-acting local anesthetics for enhanced postoperative comfort.
The initial three days post-surgery often require the most care, with many patients taking at least one to two weeks off work. Return to non-strenuous activities usually occurs within two weeks, gradually progressing to all activities after four to six weeks.
You can expect some swelling and tenderness, and we recommend wearing a supportive bra for the first week. Complete resolution of swelling may take up to six months, allowing implants to settle naturally. The result? A renewed, youthful change in your appearance that reflects your evolving aesthetic journey.
Are You Ready to Redefine Your Appearance?
Dr. Sauerhammer dedicates herself to understanding your unique goals and delivering high-quality, transformative results every visit. To explore how the Wisconsin Institute of Plastic Surgery can help you achieve your ideal image, call our office today and request a breast revision consultation in Appleton or Green Bay!